She has created this 12 week program to help you improve your child’s range of foods.
- It includes bio-individual assessment of your unique child using evidence based testing and analysis.
- Parent empowerment is facilitated by 10 modules of online learning which provides the right tools and strategies to understand why your child has a problem with eating and how to help them. Each week includes videos, cheat sheets, recipes and checklists.
- Weekly one-on-one coaching works through a systematic desensitisation process to expand your child’s accepted food range. This will give you the optimism and confidence to know that you can feed your child what they need to be happy and healthy.
- Group coaching calls an a closed Facebook group add compassionate peer support from parents experiencing the same struggles at meals time
- You will receive a bonus Kids Friendly Recipe book to inspire you in the kitchen and Affirmation cards designed specifically for fussy eater.
- 12 weeks ago my little boy ate pretty much the same food every meal with minimal fruit and no vegetables at all. After completing 12 weeks SOS feeding with Lisa in our home my son now eats 5 different fruits and 1 vegetable being carrot, he is happy to touch and sometimes taste a much wider variety of food and for the first time since starting preschool his lunch box is considered a good example and heathy. Lisa goes above and beyond and her passion for a healthy lifestyle and eating is contagious.
NDIS funding may be available. Contact me for a copy of the service agreement and further information on NDIS.
To book a 30 minute No Obligation Discovery call click here
Lisa Moane is trained in SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Feeding Therapy. This is a world-renowned, evidence-based approach to feeding, developed by Dr Kaye Toomey in USA
The approach helps fussy eaters and children with feeding problems to develop the skills they need to enjoy a balanced, healthy diet and a positive attitude towards food. It looks at increasing a child’s comfort level by interacting with food in a playful, non-stressful way. Beginning with tolerating the food in the room, moving on to touching, kissing, and eventually tasting and eating foods. It is a multi-disciplinary approach which assesses the ‘whole child’- to pinpoint the reason’s why a child is having difficulty with the skill of eating.
SOS Feeding Therapy Service may be appropriate for your child if they present with:
- Limited variety of foods in diet
- Refusal of entire food groups
- Poor weight gain/ underweight
- Transitioning from tube-feeding to oral-feeding
- Mealtimes that are distressing for the family
Lisa has completed additional SOS workshops on the following topics:
- Feeding the 6-16 month old child
- Feeding the child on the Autism Spectrum
- Food Scientist Model: SOS approach to feeding for the school age child
Lisa combines an SOS approach to feeding with nutritional and biomedical factors to design a plan highly individualised to your child’s needs. To book a 30 minute consultation to see if this approach is suitable for your child, click here.