- 12 medjool dates
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dessicated coconut for inclusion in balls, 1/3 cup for coating.
- 3 tablespoons evening primrose oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao power
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Put dates in a bowl and cover with water, leave for 1 hour.
2. Drain water and remove seeds.
3. Put the sunflower seeds in food processor and process until ground.
4. Add dates, ½ cup coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder and chia seeds. Process until the mixture comes together.
5. Remove from food processor and leave for 20 minutes.
6. Place the remaining 1/3 cup of dessicated coconut in a shallow dish.
7. Time to get dirty! Roll tablespoons of mixtures into balls, roll in coconut to coat.